An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RVN to join Park Vet Group, based at our Glenfield practice.
We are looking for a nurse who thrives on being busy and looking for a challenge. You will be working in a team, providing excellent experienced nursing skills to our veterinary surgeons based at the Glenfield Veterinary Hospital. RVN duties include inpatient care, supporting 1st opinion and referral procedures and nurse consulting.
CPD Allowance and RCVS fees are paid.
Salary is dependent on experience. Five weeks holiday (pro rata) and bank holidays, paid overtime, pension scheme, staff discount and profit related pay scheme after qualifying period.
A driving licence is essential.
- 5 weeks holiday per year, birthday allowance and bank holidays (pro-rata for part time)
- Employee Discounts
- Specsavers Free Eye Test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- Focus on employee well being
- VDS Cover
- RCVS Fee Paid
- Company sick pay
- Free flu vaccination
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme contribution
Leadership training is very much encouraged and fully funded.