We look forward to welcoming you and your pet to Park Veterinary Group. To ensure that you both have the best experience possible, here is some information on planning your visit:
1. Booking your appointment
Arranging to come and see us couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is phone up the surgery you’d like to visit and book an appointment. Our reception team will be happy to help.
Thanks to our excellent availability and convenient consulting hours, we can accommodate even the busiest schedule and make sure your furry friend doesn’t have to wait long to get an appointment with us!
We also have a dedicated emergency service that is available 24/7, so even if your pet needs us outside of our usual consulting hours, we will be there for you.
2. Getting your pet to the clinic
To help you to make your journey to us as pleasant as possible for you and your pet, here are some tips:
- Pack some of their favouritetreats – this can help encourage even the most reluctant pooch to hop into the car or fearful feline into their carrier.
- Make sure you driveslowly and carefully and ensure there is plenty of fresh air in the car and it that it is nice and cool. If you have aircon, make sure that your vents are tilted so that it will reach your canine companion if they are travelling in the back of the car or boot too.
- For more information on travelling with cats and ensuring they have a stress–freevisit to us, try some of our Top-tips for cat visits.
3. Arriving at the clinic
When you arrive, check in with our friendly reception team before taking a seat in the waiting room. Please do also let us know if you need any of the following; our Park Veterinary Group team will be happy to help you:
- If you have a thirsty pet who would love a bowl of water.
- If you would prefer to wait in the car with an anxious or poorly pet – we can pop out and let you know when we are ready for you.
- If you need help lifting a pet from the car.
- If your pet has deteriorated and needs seeing immediately!
If you have any further questions, just give us a call, and one of our team will be available to assist you.
No question is trivial: we’re here to help!