The Park Referrals service offers expertise in ophthalmology (eye diseases), orthopaedics (bone and joint surgery), soft tissue surgery (complex general surgery) and diagnostic imaging (endoscopy, ultrasound, MRI, CT and radiography).
We are based at our RCVS accredited Veterinary Hospital in Glenfield. We run our own out-of-hours emergency service (Park Veterinary Hospital Emergency Service) so that our patients are cared for 24 hours a day, ensuring continued dedicated care and avoiding the need for transporting potentially critically ill patients.
- We offer a personal service, keeping your vet involved with the progress of the investigation/treatment with regular updates by phone and letters/emails.
- Experienced and highly qualified clinicians allowing you to relax and trust that your pets are in good hands.
- We are easily accessible, only 5 minutes from junction 21 of the M1.
- Our wide range of experience and team approach allows us to deal with more complex and challenging cases.
- We are very flexible with aftercare, and can either cater for client care here or liaise with the referring vet to manage the case at their own practice.
- We are based in a fully accredited Veterinary Hospital which ensures that we maintain the highest standards.
- We want to make your life easier, so we are happy to hospitalise patients over weekends for procedures that are to be performed on Monday.
- We are members of the RSA Preferred Referral Network.
Whether you are one of our clients, a client of another practice or a vet from another practice please visit either of these following pages.
Expertise for fellow veterinary surgeons.
Knowledge when you require more expertise