To enable us to care for your pets* 24/7, we have a fully staffed Emergency Service. This is located at our Glenfield Hospital, 162 Dominion Road, Glenfield, Leicester, LE3 8JA.
The Park Veterinary Hospital, Emergency Service
The Park Veterinary Hospital, Emergency Service in Leicestershire is a dedicated out-of-hours veterinary surgery providing emergency and hospital care to pets in Leicester and the surrounding area.
- Provides an out of hours service to other affiliated practices in and around Leicester.
- Led by an RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Emergency and Critical care.
- Based at our extended and refurbished Veterinary Hospital at our Glenfield surgery.
- Delivers the same care and service for your pet during nights, weekends and public holidays, as you would expect during normal working hours.
- Accessible from the outer ring-road, the A46, the M1 and the M69.
- We will liaise with your usual vet the following day.
- Further discounts are available by joining the Pet Health for Life plan.
- Friendly, caring and experienced professional staff.
- Happy to give telephone advice for emergencies.
*Park Veterinary Hospital, Emergency Service is not a specialist exotics practice – however, we shall provide first aid treatment when necessary.
In the vast majority of cases the welfare of the patient is best provided by attending the hospital where the vet and nurse team have all the facilities, equipment and drugs to hand.
Advice and guidance can be given on how to transport an injured pet without causing harm. We can in some circumstances arrange for an animal ambulance to collect you and your pet and deliver you to the hospital.