Chris Morris, BVSc CertSAS
Chris is an RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Surgery and has extensive experience in orthopaedics having taken referrals for over 10 years, including cruciate disease, fracture repairs and many more procedures.
Common surgical procedures include:
- Complex long-bone fractures.
- Articular fractures.
- Intervertebral disk disease: decompression (laminectomies – hemi and dorsal)
- TPO (Triple pelvic osteotomy)
- Patella luxation
- Growth abnormalities, including deformity correction
- OCD (osteochondrosis dissecans) surgery – Traditional Curretage/Debridement or OATS (Osteochondral Autograft Transfer System) or SynaCart
- Collateral ligament repair
- Arthroscopy for elbow dysplasia/shoulder disease/late meniscal tears
- Cranial Closing Wedge Ostectomy
- TPLO (Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy)
- Femoral Head and Neck Excision
- Toggling/Trans-articular pinning/Iliofemoral Suture