Dimitris Mitrakos, DVM PGCertSAS AFHEA MRCVS
Dimitris graduated in 2011 from Greece and has worked in various universities and referral facilities for the last few years. He has been awarded the BSAVA surgery certificate and is an RCVS advanced practitioner in small animal surgery since 2019. Dimitris is happy to accept all type of surgical referrals, but he is most passionate about hind limb lameness investigation, BOAS surgery and surgical oncology cases.
Iulia Coroian MRCVS
Common surgical procedures include:
- Complex long-bone fractures.
- Articular fractures.
- TPO (Triple pelvic osteotomy)
- Patella luxation
- Growth abnormalities, including deformity correction
- OCD (osteochondrosis dissecans) surgery
- Collateral ligament repair
- Arthroscopy for elbow dysplasia/shoulder disease/late meniscal tears
- Cranial Closing Wedge Ostectomy
- TPLO (Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy)
- Femoral Head and Neck Excision
- Toggling/Trans-articular pinning/Iliofemoral Suture